Answered By: John Kissinger
Last Updated: Apr 16, 2019     Views: 285

The college has jobs all over campus that are available to current students. The best approach is to contact the Financial Aid office first to see if you qualify for a student position on campus. Then they can direct you to where the position needs to be filled and help you file the appropriate forms to be hired. Contacting the Financial Aid office is far more efficient than asking around campus if there are  a jobs open.

If you want to earn more about student employment on campus follow the link below to the Financial Aid Office or contact them by telephone or in person

For more information click on the link below.


Send Us An E-Mail

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.