Answered By: John Kissinger
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2022     Views: 854

Copies of your official student transcript may be requested through the college registrar office. To order online click on the link below.

To request a transcript, click HERE

If you need additional help, support or have questions about your transcript contact the registrar office directly at:

912-279-5738 CCGA Office of the Registrar


Send Us An E-Mail

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.