Answered By: John Kissinger
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2019     Views: 466

Motor Vehicles/Vehicle Registration

All students (credit and non-credit) MUST register their vehicles. Credit students may obtain a permit  at the Bursar's Office. Additional cars may be registered by buying an additional permit. The parking decal must be affixed to and visible from the rear of the vehicle. It may be applied to the rear window, bumper, or body of the registered vehicle. The decal number must be visible.

If, for some reason, the student must drive an unregistered vehicle, he/she should obtain a temporary permit at the Bursar's Office before parking.

Those who do not have a parking decal on their vehicles will be ticketed. Students driving vehicles other than their own should obtain temporary decals from the Business Office or the Library. (See Motor Vehicle/Parking Regulations.) Camden Center students may purchase parking decals for the Brunswick campus in the Camden Center office.

Parking is available in the large, paved lot east of the Student Center and in the unreserved spaces in the lot west of the Howard Coffin Building. Students with a disability should contact the Office of Disability Services for information regarding special parking privileges. Parking is not permitted in drives, roadways, sidewalks, crosswalks, or yellow curb areas. Parking on grass is permissible only in a clearly marked and specifically designated temporary lots. Traffic flow directions are clearly marked.


Send Us An E-Mail

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.